It’s likely that you, like me, have an Evenflo sibby stroller for your newborn. It’s also a good time to congratulate you if that’s the case. I understand how tough it might be to find time to fold your stroller when you’re already occupied with other responsibilities. To help you fold your Sibby Evenflo stroller quickly, we’ve put up this guide.
Who Is Evenflo?
As of 1920, Evenflo has been around. An innovative nipple manufacturer was the company’s first line of business. The Pyramid Rubber Company, situated in Ravenna, Ohio, was absorbed into the company soon after it was founded.
Within a short period of time, the Evenflo feeding nipples established themselves as the company’s most important offering. This product had a rubber nipple that was attached to the bottle by its top before World War II. Parents no longer needed to pull the novel solution over the container’s mouth, which had previously been the traditional method.
Evenflo’s desire to provide parents with nutritious and cutting-edge solutions originated here. After 1947, Oil City Glass Co. was acquired by the corporation. In the wake of the acquisition, Evenflo was able to launch a glass baby bottle line.
Evenflo was the first to launch a variety of all-in-one nursing kits in 1960. Sterilizers, nipples, bottles, and other accessories were included in these sets.
Evenflo went experienced a series of ownership changes in the following years. An increase in product lines allowed the company to grow in scope. It was renamed Evenflo Company Inc. in 1995, and the company’s product lines expanded to include car seats, strollers, and other household items.
Evenflo is still based in Ohio, where the company’s headquarters and production facilities are both located. As of right now, Goodbaby International Holdings Limited is the company’s parent company.
The Hong Kong Stock Exchange-listed company Goodbaby is also noted for its sturdy products.
Evenflo’s passion and commitment to offering parents with high-quality products at affordable costs remains unwavering. For Goodbaby International, the brand also serves as a launching pad for global expansion.
What Parents Say About Evenflo
Online, Evenflo’s strollers aren’t universally adored. They receive a lot of appreciation on large shopping sites like Amazon. The strollers are praised by parents for their affordability and durability.
The items’ comprehensiveness is highly regarded by the reviewers; practically all of the strollers are offered as complete travel systems. Car seats and strollers that are compatible with one other can now be easily purchased online.
Strollers from Evenflo come in a wide variety of styles. Whether it’s a double, a convertible, an umbrella, or a jogger, there’s a model for any occasion.
Even the buggies from Evenflo are attractive. For the most part, you may pick your own color scheme and even have a matching car seat. Then there are amenities like cup holders for parents and enormous storage baskets that are both practical and convenient.
ConsumerAffair.com, on the other hand, has a few less enthusiastic reviewers. This stroller’s front wheels become caught when you’re walking around, according to several parents. It’s still impracticable, but most people claim that a tiny nudge will start them going again.
Both Evenflo’s customer service and its product quality are mixed. Some parents say they received replacements within a few days, but others are less optimistic. But some complained that they didn’t get any aid from the program.
Steps on How to Fold A Sibby Evenflo Stroller
Remove the straps from both seats of the stroller and open it up. Make sure that one side of your chair is folded down so that it is lying flat on top of itself and pressing on the wheels. Here, you’ll have to rely on the weight of your own body! Make a ‘X’ in front of you after you’ve completed this on all four sides.
Now, grab each piece by the handlebar where they meet and pull it toward itself until there is no excess fabric hanging over either end of the handlebars. In the event that you are having difficulty putting these pieces together, you may want to use your legs instead!
Finish by rolling everything that isn’t absolutely necessary up as tightly as you can and laying the fabric out to its flattest potential.
Grab both handles on either end of the stroller after you’re done rolling up. Hold them firmly but not too tightly, as this could create a blowout!
The next step is to rise from a seated posture and lift each handle in turn until it is vertical, then place it over one shoulder for carrying. There should be a way for you to carry two of these at once!).
Folding Evenflo Sibby Travel System Stroller, Folio Travel System, Sibby Stroller Car Seat Stroller
To fold or close your stroller, follow the instructions provided below. Your stroller can be folded and stored in just five simple steps! Learn how in the next paragraphs.
- Before attempting to fold or close the stroller, pull the hood all the way back at the back.
- Next, remove the strap from the stroller’s seat. That thing in the middle of the seat seems like a small belt or strap.
- You can either hold the strap with one hand, lifting it up a little, or you can yank on the strap with the other. Give it a vigorous shake while you do this.
- Finally, the stroller will begin to fold in on itself, making the process of closing it up a breeze.
- It is possible to leave the stroller standing on its own or on its wheels once it has been folded or closed up. If necessary, the stroller can be stacked.
There you have it, folded and ready to be stored away, your Evenflo stroller! Depending on the model of your stroller, there may be subtle variations in how this works. Consult your user manual for additional information.
The stroller’s handbook will typically include a step-by-by-step how-to with photos on how to use and fold your stroller. The handbook, which is normally included when you order your stroller, is the best place to start if you want to learn how to fold it.
If you can’t find your handbook, you can obtain a free pdf version from the internet. Evenflo stroller and ‘user manual’ should pop up when you search for your stroller.
This is something you should do in order to have a manual on hand at all times.
Folding Evenflo Journey 300 Travel System Stroller
There are some minor differences between the Journey 300 Travel System stroller and the other models on this list. The good news is that we’ll show you how to fold this stroller as well!
Folding your stroller is as simple as following the four simple steps listed below.
- This stroller has a folding strap around the hood portion of the stroller, just below the handles.
- Make an upward motion with your other hand to close the stroller.
- With your other hand, hold the front of the stroller. While yanking on the other strap, pull it inwards.
- When you’re done using it, the stroller can be folded up and stored wherever you like.
Finally, your Evenflo stroller is folded in a matter of seconds! It’s not difficult, but if you have trouble reaching the front of the stroller, you may want to have a second set of hands available.
In the end, we believe you will be an expert and should have no problems after making a few efforts.
If you’re having trouble, look for video tutorials that show you how to fold a stroller much like yours. If you’re a visual learner, you could benefit from following along.
Evenflo stroller folding videos will pop up if you type in your stroller’s name followed by the word folding.
How do you open an Evenflo stroller?
One-handed opening and closing of a stroller is made possible by the stroller’s release handles. Typically, the Evenflo stroller’s release handles are located in such a way that one hand is all that is needed to access them.
- Even if your Evenflo stroller is closed, you’ll find that it’s far simpler to open it than it is to close it.
- You must grasp the stroller’s handle region, which is the handle found near the hood, in order to open the stroller.
- All you have to do is begin pulling the stroller closer to you by yanking on the handle.
- A foldable stroller will unfold and reshape itself so that you can place your kid comfortably within.
How to Wash an Evenflo Stroller
A sponge and some dish soap can be used to clean the stroller’s fabric, or you can simply toss the entire thing into your washing machine. Check for any stains before using either of these cleaning methods, as they aren’t guaranteed to remove all of them!
A damp cloth or piece of fabric that has been saturated with water mixed with mild liquid detergent and warm water can also be used to wipe off surfaces. If you have an older sibling present, you will only need one hand for this step. Dirt in hard-to-reach places, such as between the seats of an automobile, can be removed in this way.
To prevent water from dripping and seeping into the fabric, pat the frame dry with a towel after it has been cleaned.
Don’t worry if there are still some persistent stains in your carpet. It’s possible to eliminate them without having to fork over an arm and a leg or put in a ton of effort. If you’ve got a lot of deep stains from food spills or pet body fluids, you’ll want to hire an upholstery cleaning.
These experts will arrive with all of their equipment and supplies, but they can also use yours if you like. Try a spot remover like Resolve® to get fast relief, which works best when applied straight to the stain after it has been spilled.
You’ll need to wait for this to dry before applying anything else, so be patient and avoid rubbing or tampering with the stain.
It’s a must-have item for any family with children, pets (or just messy humans), or both. To deal with everything from food spills to body fluids, Resolve® may be your best bet.
As soon as possible after a spill occurs, apply this to prevent it from setting in. However, don’t worry too much about exact time because most of these items will work beautifully regardless of when they are applied!
If you’re dealing with a huge amount of stains, you may want to consider utilizing an upholstery cleaner like Rug Doctor, which has a greater surface area and thus more stains to deal with.
Use dish soap and water to remove stains from upholstery, carpet, or any other fabric-based surface! Using a mixture of baking soda and salt, you can scrub away at the stains until they’re gone, and then rinse away the remaining salt.
Try using hairspray if that doesn’t work for whatever reason (maybe you have grease marks instead of something like wine)—any sort will suffice, even no-hold spray if you need an extra boost.
The Best Evenflo Stroller Reviews of 2022
Here are the top seven Evenflo strollers currently available.
1. Evenflo Gold SensorSafe Verge3 Travel System
It’s important to have a stroller that is suitable with your baby’s car seat when you’re expecting. To ensure the safety of your newborn, most strollers need the use of an infant car seat. Everything is included in the Evenflo Verge3.
Everything you need for a successful trip may be found in Verge3. It comes with an infant car seat and a vehicle base.
It’s as simple as putting the base in your vehicle. After that, you’re free to swap out the seat as you see fit.
We enjoy the Verge3 stroller, which is ideal for trips to the park or the shopping because of its lightweight design.
The canopy, on the other hand, shields your child from the sun while the seat reclines. A large onboard storage basket is included for all of your baby’s necessities.
- Color possibilities are numerous.
- The car seat pops in and out of the vehicle with ease.
- The stroller folds up quickly and is lightweight.
- Plenty of room for your personal belongings on board.
- Only newborns weighing less than 35 pounds are permitted.
2. Evenflo Folio3 Stroll & Jog
Becoming more physically active is a good thing, but making sure to include your infant is even better. This can be accomplished with the right jogging stroller, like the Folio3.
According to Evenflo, this stroller is a crossover stroller since it can be used for both jogging and leisurely strolls. It’s the best of all worlds: a feature-packed stroller that’s also light enough for everyday use.
The wide, air-filled tires and lockable front wheel allow it to perform on the track as well. The big cover protects your infant as you run.
When you’re done jogging, simply pull the handle on the seat to collapse the jogging stroller. When you pull it, the stroller folds in half and is ready to be put in the trunk. It’s foldable and self-standing when not in use.
The parent and kid consoles are also excellent features. Snacks and beverages can be accommodated for both parties.
The LiteMax 35 baby car seat and base are included in the stroller’s travel system. Top safety standards have been met through extensive testing.
- Sophisticated stroller that may be used for both running and other forms of exercise.
- It has a plethora of options.
- Simple to fold and self-supporting while not in use.
- It’s a complete travel package.
- It’s difficult to unfold since you need to hear a click, which some reviewers don’t hear.
3. Evenflo Pivot Modular
As a new mom, a travel system can be a blessing. It makes it easier to get out of the house without any hassles.
The Pivot Modular is a three-in-one package that looks great. Evenflo supplied the SafeMax infant car seat to ensure the safety of your newborn. This product has undergone extensive testing, which is a plus.
Several structural integrity tests, employing energy levels two times higher than conventional tests, were successfully completed by the vehicle seat. To make sure your infant is safe, it has been subjected to a simulated side impact and rollover scenario. It comes with a vehicle-compatible base, making it simple to put in and remove out.
You can continue to use the stroller when your infant outgrows the car seat. The choice is yours: You can pick whether or not your child should face forward or back toward you.
Large multi-surface tires and an ergonomic grip make it easy to get around. Evenflo installed a three-panel sun canopy for your baby’s comfort.
- A fashionable set with a wide range of colors.
- The SafeMax infant car seat and base are included in this package.
- The seat may be rotated to allow your infant to face forward or backward.
- It comes with a big canopy and a comfortable grip.
- The stroller’s car seat is difficult to attach.
4. Evenflo Pivot Xpand Modular
For families with two children, the Pivot Xpand may be easily converted into a double stroller. The integrated seat mounts allow for a seamless transfer by simply sliding up the seat.
If you’re using it as a double stroller, the infant should be able to sit above the toddler. As a result of the toddler seat’s reversibility, your child can sit facing either you or the front of the vehicle. To keep you safe from the sun, each one has its own umbrella.
When it comes to storage, the Pivot Xpand means business. It has a two-foot-long basket that can hold a lot of stuff. From both the front and the back, it’s easy to get to.
Even with the toddler seat still attached, the stroller folds up easily after your walk. While folded, the stroller is self-standing, making it easy to store.
Even with the toddler seat still attached, the stroller folds up easily after your walk. While folded, the stroller is self-standing, making it easy to store.
It’s easy to collapse the stroller after you’re done walking, even with the toddler seat still attached. Self-standing when folded, the stroller makes it simple to store.
- Easily transforms into a double bed.
- A large container for storing things.
- The toddler seat has a large sun cover.
- Folding is a snap.
- The toddler seat is too small for a tall youngster to fit comfortably.
5. Evenflo Sibby Travel System
Evenflo’s Sibby stroller provides a break for young legs when out and about. As a result, you’ll have both a seat and a stand-on platform at your disposal.
My oldest always wants to ride in his younger sibling’s stroller, and I don’t know about you. For children who are just learning to walk, the stand-on platform is a great option. They can accompany you on the longer hikes and promptly stop if you get tired or thirsty along the way.
With the stroller, the ride-along board is simple to connect and may even be folded away. When folded, the board and stroller take up minimal storage space.
The rear wheels on this vehicle are large and have sleek cruiser tires. It’s easy to drive and can make sharp curves in a hurry.
It’s everything included in Evenflo’s travel package. There is a base for the LiteMax infant car seat included.
- A great solution for a toddler who is walking.
- Folding the stroller includes both the stand-on platform and the stroller itself.
- With cruiser tires, you’ll have a more comfortable ride.
- The Lite Max infant car seat is included as part of the travel system.
- The provided cup holders are prone to falling off and are unreliable when in use, making them unsuitable for use.
6. Evenflo Minno Twin Double Stroller
Take a look at this stroller if you have two young children and need a lightweight double stroller. A twin exists for the Evenflo Minno in the literal sense of the word. The lightweight umbrella buggy is the same, but now it can accommodate two children.
Cushioned five-point harnesses are provided for each of the two seats in this stroller. It’s simple to fold and has a built-in handle for easy transportation.
As a double stroller, each seat can recline in accordance with the needs of the different passengers. Sunshades are provided for both newborns, allowing them full control over their environment.
Also, it’s quite easy and comfy to steer.. Angled handles make it easier to hold onto the device. And there’s a cup holder for your beverages as well.
Stability is ensured by the lockable swivel function of the front wheels. The material is long-lasting and simple to maintain.
- Air-cushioned chairs and harnesses are standard.
- The structure is lightweight and easy to stow away.
- Intuitive controls that are easy to operate.
- Easy to clean, long-lasting fabric.
- Full reclining isn’t possible on the seats.
Evenflo Stroller Related Accessories
Evenflo also offers a modest selection of essential accessories to enhance your strolling experience. To name a few:
- A second seat can be added to the Evenflo Pivot Xpand Modular stroller to make it a double-seater if you already own the stroller. Snaps securely into place with the help of the matching outfit. If your child weighs more than 55 pounds, this seat will be able to accommodate them.
- Evenflo Rider Board: Evenflo recommends utilizing their rider board if you’re taking a walking toddler along. The Evenflo stroller’s back may easily be attached to this sturdy carrier. It can accommodate your child up to 50 pounds.
- Using Evenflo’s Rider Board is recommended if you have a toddler who is capable of walking. Because of its quality construction and ease of installation on the Evenflo stroller’s back, this is a great option. It can hold a child weighing up to 50 lbs.
- Padded shoulder straps are not standard on all Evenflo strollers. These covers are available for folks who don’t own the game. They give added comfort for your child by acting as a cushion.
- Evenflo’s Stroller Netting Insect Net is recommended if you’re strolling through mosquito habitat. It’s comprised of a thin, breathable mesh that also serves as a protective barrier. Almost all Evenflo single strollers can be used with this adapter.
Where to Buy Evenflo Strollers
Evenflo’s goods can be purchased online and at a limited number of retail locations in the United States. Amazon, Toys R Us, Baby R Us, and BuyBuyBaby are all places where you may buy them.
Website and Contact
Evenflo’s website is straightforward and simple to use. Strollers, car seats, house gear and feeding bottles are all on display. You can phone 1-800-233-5921 to get in touch with the company’s customer support.
Keep It Strolling
Evenflo is a well-known company with a nearly century-long history. Goodbaby International now owns it as a subsidiary.
For a reasonable price, Evenflo produces a wide variety of strollers. Small amenities like cup holders and pockets are included for your convenience.
What strollers are compatible with Evenflo Litemax?
It is possible to use the Evenflo Litemax stroller with the LiteMax, Embrace LX – All in One Stroller, and Embrace DLX strollers. Note that these are not included in the purchase price of this item.
The Britax BABY-SAFE PLUS, Maxi Cosi Mico AP, BeSafe iZi Go Modular, and Eclipse 80 Car Seat are among the other car seats and travel systems compatible with it.
What else do you need?
Everything bar the car seat is included in the Baby Jogger Travel System! All you’ll need to do now is pick up a car seat.
What is the weight limit?
This product has a maximum weight capacity of 55 pounds.
What strollers are compatible with Evenflo Litemax?
Evenflo car seats are only compatible with Evenflo strollers, which aren’t exactly spectacular. The Mountain Buggy Nano and other strollers that use bands or ties to secure the car seat instead of adapters and clips can also use them.
We’ve come to the end of our Evenflo adventure today! Folding your Evenflo stroller isn’t difficult, as you can see from this video.
Always double-check your stroller’s model number and refer to the manual if you have any problems. Make sure your baby or the child you’re caring for is safe and secure by folding an empty stroller.